Who Are the Customers?
- Existing Customer Profiles
- Potential Customer Profiles
- How can you add value for them?
- Get, Keep, Grow
- Data Mining for Good Information
- Collecting Good Data
Sizing the Community
- Why does size & location matter?
- Where does my subject matter resonate the most?
- Where is there the most potential to share and grow my work?
- Where do I have the most opportunity?
- How the model helps serve customers
- Identify the partnerships and resources that will be needed
- Helps us know what we will be able to do in the future
- Helps us know what we will NOT be able to do in the future
- Why saying "no" can be important for your business
- What is delivering value?
- Needs to connect with your audience
- How do you deliver your value & how do your customers find you?
REFERENCE | Arts Marketing Kit: Expert Tips & Templates for Arts Professionals (GoSeeDoArts)
ARTICLE | What Is Customer Value & How Do You Deliver It: Aparna Shanker (Technology Innovation Management Review)
ARTICLE | Choose Your Customer (Art Business Institute)
ARTICLE | Strategic Marketing for Artists, Part Three: Choosing a Path and Taking Action (Creative Capital)
ARTICLE | Finding Your Audience Through Market Segmentation: Dona Vitale (National Arts Marketing Project, a project of Americans for the Arts)
ARTICLE | Target Your Audience (Art Business Institute)