Dose is a fast-growing media and branded content company behind Dose and OMGFacts. Our team of writers, storytellers, video producers, animators and curators craft compelling stories for a digital-first audience. Our proprietary technology discovers what content resonates across social platforms to maximize engagement.
We have some of the best talent in the industry and are looking to add to it.
We're looking for a Visual Design Intern who will seize every opportunity to drive our brand forward and influence shareable, awesome content with our team. You’ll work with a talented creative team to produce innovative solutions and elevate the brand aesthetic.
An Internet junky - you have a genuine love for viral content and understanding what goes into creating it
Versatile - you can design across social platforms, articles, header images, infographics, gifs and more (all at a fast pace while maintaining consistency and style)
Always up to date with trends in design and illustration on other sites, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
Entrenched in the digital space - you have an amazing grasp of what content packaging looks like on the web
A conceptual thinker who can quickly execute ideas, and also be a major player in the creative process
- Apply your deep understanding of how web stories are shared to your on-going projects
- Create illustrations, thumbnails, header images, infographics, video shorts, and other design projects
- Organize and prepare thumbnail templates for web
- Maintain excellent relationships with Dose's editors, writers, and creative directors
- Design within the scope of our brand and maintain consistent design across different scenarios
- Make a difference with your design skills and creativity