Training Coordinator (Part-time)
Chicago Access Network Television (CAN TV) is seeking a part-time Training Coordinator to teach local residents the skills needed to produce local programming using CAN TV’s video production facilities and equipment. CAN TV helps people adapt to a changing multi-media environment by teaching skills toward independent use of media, expanding the diversity of voices, ideas and opinions available on CAN TV and online.
CAN TV operates from a modern multi-use facility located at 1309 S. Wood St. in the Illinois Medical District.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Teach video workshops and production classes to local residents
- Administer follow-up activities for classes
- Provide training and production support for special projects
- Conduct hands on practice sessions with community producers that need extra assistance
- Assist in orientation sessions for the public
- Prepare reports regarding training, administrative and other activities
- Adhere to CAN-TV training curriculum
- Implement procedures and enforce rules relating to organizational policies
- Report any technical problems with equipment