Seeking Teaching Artists in all Theatrical Discplines!
If you are energetic, fun, love theatre and kids- we want YOU to join our team!
- Children's Theatre of Western Springs offers after school classes for ages Kdg-12th grade. The theatre has been operating succesfully for over 50 years and is one of the most esteemed and respected educational programs in the area.
- Join a dedicated, energetic, loyal, cohesive teaching staff.
- Resources including a large script library, teaching books, costumes, props, equipment available to teachers.
- Accepting resume's in all theatrical discplines but especially voice (accompany skills a plus), improv, drama, creative drama, storytelling, musical theatre, dance, movement, scene study, acting.
- Teach in a fully functioning theatrical building.
- Classes are 1 hour (Jr high and below) or 2 hours (high school) and then culminate in an open house for parents.
Spring Classes Run January 8-May 7th, 2017.
Check out our spring offerings here: http://theatreofwesternsprings.com/classes/children-classes
Currently hiring for spring classes but also offer directing opportunities, summer camp, girl scout workshops, etc.
Pay ranges DOE. Faculty meetings, other work hours (orientation, promotions, etc) also paid at a non-teaching rate.