EXPO CHICAGO, the International Exposition of Contemporary & Modern Art seeks talented temp staff to provide support leading up to and during EXPO CHICAGO 2017.
EXPO CHICAGO—to be held at Navy Pier, September 13-17, 2017—presents artwork from 140 leading international galleries and features dynamic on-site programming, including Special Exhibitions, showcasing select international organizations, non-profits and institutions; /Dialogues panel discussions, presented in partnership with The School of the Art Institute of Chicago; EXPO VIDEO, a curated selection of new media, film and video works; as well as IN/SITU and IN/SITU Outside, a curated selection of site-specific projects presented both on the main floor of the exposition, and throughout the city of Chicago.
- Applicants must have previous art handling experience
VIP Relations Staff
- Applicants must have prior event experience working with VIPs in a fast paced environment. Please list applicable event experience in your cover letter
Section Leaders/Exhibitor Relations
- Previous gallery experience preferred
- Applicants must have good communication skills and be detail oriented
Info Desk/Merchandise Sales/Will Call
- Retail or hospitality experience preferred
- Previous vinyl graphic installation, sign installation, and vinyl weeding experience required
- Applicants must be able to climb ladders and work at elevations of up to 16 feet; lift and carry up to 50 pounds of equipment