The Den seeks skilled and motivated theatre technicians to assist the Technical Manager facilitate nightly event operations of the building. Candidates should have a basic understanding of both lighting and sound systems, and be able to do basic troubleshooting on both.
- Help Technical Manager facilitate the setup and teardown of sound and lighting systems as needed and scheduled based on the events occurring in the building.
- Oversee technical needs of prime time, off-night, late night, and one-off events, and troubleshoot issues that might arise during these events.
- Answer basic technical questions from renters and replace malfunctioning equipment as needed (lamps, instrumentation, etc) while on duty.
- Ensure that scheduled events have all technical needs necessary to run their event, and retrieve any additional equipment as needed.
- Oversee load-in or load-out procedures of rental companies as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned by the Technical Manager.