SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
Carol Fox and Associates (CF&A), a Chicago-based public relations and marketing agency that focuses on arts, entertainment and lifestyle clients, is proud to offer a practical, educational and enjoyable internship program. Clients include many of Chicago’s theaters, concert venues, schools, dance companies, fundraising events, special events and visual arts institutions.
This CF&A internship provides participants with access to mentoring and career advice from top-tier communication professionals in this dynamic industry. We are looking for college students and recent graduates interested in gaining solid experience in social media and marketing.
The Social Media Intern reports to the Digital Media Specialist and other associates on a project basis. Duties include supporting the general marketing and social media efforts within the office. Other specific duties include:
- Develop social media strategies with Digital Media Specialist
- Help create content calendars for clients
- Create organic and creative content for clients which could include design, copy and video
- Implement social media campaigns, engage our audiences, monitor interactions, reply to comments/messages, and review analytics
- Schedule and post on social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Research influencers on multiple influencers pertaining to the arts and entertainment industry
- Track the growth and the impact of social media
- Implement preliminary keyword and interest research to develop new audiences