Carol Fox and Associates (CF&A), a Chicago-based public relations and marketing agency that focuses on arts, entertainment and lifestyle clients, is proud to offer a practical, educational and enjoyable internship program. Clients include performing arts centers, visual art galleries, fundraising events, restaurants, attractions and more.
The CF&A internship provides participants with access to mentoring and career advice from top-tier communication professionals in this dynamic industry. We are looking for college students and recent graduates interested in gaining solid experience in marketing and social media.
The ideal candidate…
s available a minimum of 10-15 hours per week
• Is currently a college junior, senior or recent graduate
• Has a relevant academic focus such as Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or an arts and entertainment field
• Will apply this internship for college credit, or is willing to accept an unpaid internship
• Has experience in social media
• Is comfortable creating content for online and social networking tools including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Knowledge of Word Press a plus!
• Has outstanding communication and writing skills
• Is a proactive, organized and reliable team player
The Social Media Intern reports to the Assistant to the President. Duties include supporting the general marketing and social media efforts within the office. Other specific duties are listed below.
• Develop social media strategies and create content calendars for all CF&A social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Implement social media campaigns, engage our clients via our social media platforms, monitor interactions, and review analytics
• Schedule and post on all social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Finding users to follow/friend/like and suggesting ways we can engage those users in meaningful conversation online
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
• Attend publicity and promotional events to gather content for social media use
• Updating content on CF&A website