At Hubbard Street Dance Chicago, we bring artists, art and audiences together to enrich, engage, and change lives through the experience of dance.
We are seeking seasonal ticket office support position to join Hubbard Street’s Marketing department. Reporting to the Manager of Data and Patron Services, the Ticketing Office Assistant is responsible for providing front line customer service during busy subscription renewal and acquisition seasons. The position is seasonal and the candidate will need to be available during the months of March, May and June. The work schedule will revolve around the Ticket Office hours: 12 pm–4 pm, Monday through Friday.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides excellent customer service and telemarketing to ensure subscription renewals and acquisitions goals are met.
- Serves as “front-line” communicator with the public, responding to inquiries and requests in a timely manner and maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Work within the Tessitura system to process ticketing orders and exchanges accurately and efficiently.
- Collaboratively work with the Manager of Data and Patron Services to fulfill ticketing correspondence to all subscribers and single ticket buyers.
- Hubbard Street gives preference to candidates who have demonstrable experience advocating for equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Demonstrate familiarity with a ticketing database, preferably Tessitura but not required.
- Experience in a high-volume box office.
- Must be reliable and able to adhere to a work schedule.
Hubbard Street Dance Chicago is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in all areas of the organization’s work.