Potter and Potter Auctions
Chicago-based auction house seeks a studio/product photographer to work part-time shooting, styling, and editing images for use in print an online. The company conducts regular monthly sales of books, posters, autographs, antiques and collectibles, and publishes full color catalogs, advertisements, etc.
The position is part-time; 24 - 32 hours per week. Salary is based on experience.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Assisting photographer on shoots in all aspects of the work.
• Must be able to take and execute direction of photographer and other company executives.
• Utilizing technology applications to organize, retouch, and archive digital assets.
• Coordinating and ensuring all merchandise is available for each shoot.
• Support and assist other departments as necessary.
• Organize the photo studio so all props and equipment are quickly and safely accessible.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs and deadlines of the business, including occasional weekends.
• Work independently.