Are you ready to jump into an "all hands on deck" environment? Do you love solving problems and feel that you can you thrive in a startup culture? SpotHero is looking for someone awesome to jump on board our team.
Who we are: SpotHero is a rapidly growing tech company that’s making life easier for the daily driver. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve discounted parking on-the-go or in advance.
What will you do?
- Become a first impression pro. You'll be the first person customers communicate with when they reach out to us. Ensuring a glorious customer experience will become your number one goal.
- Mollify upset parkers and turn them into passionate evangelists. Respond to emails & support issues promptly.
- Multi-task. Whether it's helping customers, creating processes, pulling reports, or crafting awesome customer engagement activities, your flexibility, curiosity and organizational skills will be put to the test.
- You'll be getting your hands dirty solving problems and making customers fall in love with you.
- Organized. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organizational skills.
- You're diligent. You don't get overwhelmed easily. Thousands of emails/phone calls each month – No prob!
- Chaos-loving. You don't fold under pressure. Rather, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic. You're as charismatic as they come. You embody resilience, drive, and energy that radiates throughout all interactions.
- Passionate. You love helping people, you care about your team, and you're driven to enhance your personal growth.
- Inquisitive. Innovative and resourceful; constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 25 hour work week required
- Available to work one of the following shifts: Tuesday through Saturday, 1:00-6:00pm or Tuesday through Saturday, 6:00-11:00pm
- Required training dates (paid): February 27th through March 10th, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm
What we are offering:
- This is a part-time position with hourly pay.
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Startup of the Year by Built in Chicago, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
When asked "What is the capital of the United States?", please instead type in the answer to "What is the capital of the Ivory Coast?"