Established Chicago design firm that designs, manufactures, and sells a high-end furniture collection to the trade is seeking creative media/marketing assistance for its office team. The ideal candidate is very organized, highly skilled with Photoshop, a fluency in social media, strong writing skills, and an interest in the interior design industry. The position is part-time (2 days per week) and the location is River North, Chicago. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Company Mission and Culture:
The company mission is to design modern furniture classics of superior quality, transcending trends and time periods. Excellent customer service to the showroom representatives and design clients is an essential part of the company culture.
• Increase the visibility of the brand through multiple social media venues. (Instagram, pinterest, facebook...)
• Identify press and editorial opportunities for press kit outreach.
• Create monthly email campaign (image, text, and tagline).
• Produce files (graphically) for printing of sales materials---tear sheets, brochures, etc.
• Conceive of ongoing direct mail outreach of company marketing materials or possible new formats
• Seek out and participate in industry events.
• Research and identify potential clients for outreach from designers' websites, professional lists, and shelter & design magazines.