Reports to: Vice President of IT
Status: Temporary Full-time, Exempt – 12-month contract
Lyric Opera of Chicago exists to provide a broad, deep and relevant cultural service to the Chicago region and the nation, and to advance the development of the art form of opera.
The HRIS Director will manage and support the usage and implementation of ADP’s products: Workforce Now (WFN) and Enterprise Time system (Etime). WFN and ETime serve as Lyric’s primary payroll, Human Resources, time & attendance and labor management system. This position reports directly to the Vice President of IT and works closely with departments such as HR, payroll, IT and finance. The primary functions include project management, Etime implementation for various departments, analysis and technical documentation, system configuration and administration, user training, and delivering business intelligence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Responsible for quality implementation and support of ADP's hosted WFN and ETime solution
- Configure WFN for accurate rate table data and updates
- Configure for proper data entry and export for journal entries and data transfer into GL system
- Implement interfaces among all benefits providers and WFN
- Work alongside ADP Support and Implementation consultants for installation, configuration, parallel testing, procedural reviews, adjusting of time collection devices, and end user training.
- Work with Lyric staff in HR, Payroll and IT towards successful usage of the system
- Using analysis documentation, meet with department heads to clarify and confirm requirements and ensure database programming meets Lyric’s requirements for all pay groups.
- Analyze and interpret union pay rules and collective bargaining agreements for entry and testing in E-Time system with ADP consultants.
- Configure time capture documentation\spreadsheets to accurately export data for import into WFN
- Support Time Clocks, portal and mobile app for ADP
- Update project schedules, records, backlogs
- Perform follow up and work with ADP support managers
- Create and\or modify training guides and conduct training.
- Facilitate ADP Steering Committee and Working Session meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in computer sciences, business administration or equivalent experience
- More than five (5) years of systems analysis or implementation experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in WFN and Time Labor Management for ADP Enterprise Time
- Experience training, supporting and working directly with end users
- Understanding of programming, mapping & conversion of data and importing data
- Functional knowledge of reporting and editing tools
- Project Management knowledge with systems\business analysis and workflow documentation.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and strong Excel skills
- 5+ years of implementation & support experiencewith ADP WFN & E-Time is required
Exceptional communication skills: in verbal, written, listening, probing, and negotiation skills. Strong organization, time management and prioritizing skills. Detail oriented and ability to follow-through. Strong analytical skills. Ability to organize, schedule and facilitate effective meetings. Ability to meet with staff of all levels. Commitment to work in a team environment demonstrating a positive approach and cooperation. Ability to multi-task, probe, analyze and problem solve. Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills. Ability to quickly learn and apply ADP knowledge and product information. Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision, minimal direction and frequent interruptions. Demonstrated initiative and creativity - ability to influence and interpret requests which may not be clearly defined.
- Ability to occasionally oversee evening or weekend functions or deployments
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other office equipment.
To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/P3gkswfZwKFR1WuJ2