The Halim Time and Glass Museum, a new world-class Museum located in Evanston, is seeking to recruit interested college students/graduates to work part-time as Front of House Museum staff. In general, employees will handle ticketing, give assistance in the Museum Gift Shop and café, and provide tours of the Museum. Full training will be given on the exhibits and their importance.
Specific Duties Include:
- Welcome guests.
- Assist with ticket sales at the Front Desk.
- Assist in the Gift Shop with processing sales transactions, stocking, keeping the space clean, receiving incoming merchandise and assisting with tracking inventory.
- Assist in the Café with taking orders, processing sales transactions, stock needed supplies, keeping the Café clean and helping with refilling the vending machines.
- Assist with special groups that arrange for a private tour.
- Help in the preparation of special events planned to bring in new and repeat visitors, such as Date Night, Wine Tastings, Book Club, etc.