Woman Made’s Gallery Assistant reports directly to the Executive Director and assists her with various Gallery tasks and projects, including training and guiding interns and volunteers.
The candidate must have:
- Computer knowledge, with preferred experience using Microsoft Office (esp. Word and Excel)
- Ability to assist with social media marketing efforts and maintain social media updates (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Good communication and writing skills
- Customer service and retail experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Available to work 2 days per week from 12-6pm., weekends from 12-4pm
- Ability to work within a team framework
- Knowledge of art techniques and art history preferred
- Art handling experience preferred
- Outstanding reputation for integrity