- Managing a publishing calendar
- Scheduling posts
- Curating content
- Engaging with customers
- Listening to networks for brand mentions and keywords
- Reviewing analytics and determining next steps projects ideas? Process Enhancements. Following up with connections and existing projects.
- Check in with the rest of the company for announcements to publish
- Running experiments create/execute strategic processes to optimize social media posts. Work in a multi-disciplinary team to plan and deliver fully-integrated digital campaigns and account management
- Foster community engagement
Over time, this position will afford you exposure to artworld and the ability to work on many FUN projects.
This is a part time Internship is paid position. paid position 10-20 hrs, 2-4 hrs internship per week.