Job Title: Advancement (Development) / Event Planning Intern
Dates: Fall 2018: September-December
Pay: Northlight internships are unpaid. We provide hands-on experience and one- on-one connection to Northlight Theatre.
Deadline: September 7, 2018
Overall Description: Working under the supervision of the Director of Advancement, the advancement intern will perform a variety of tasks relating to raising funds and planning donor events for Northlight Theatre.
The Internship Experience Includes:
• Opportunities to interface with Northlight Theatre staff in all departments, including Artistic Director B.J. Jones and Executive Director Tim Evans.
• One-on-one meeting with selected professionals in Chicago theatre for Q&A and networking upon request.
• Attend and participate in all internal meetings including weekly meetings with advancement and staff and audience engagement meetings which typically occur bi-monthly.
• Discounts to professional productions in Chicago.
• Attending Northlight Opening Nights.
• Attending Northlight fundraising events, including the fall gala.