The Donor Records and Data Coordinator provides tactical support to the Advancement Department through accurate record keeping and gift processing, acknowledgement of gifts, and extraction of donor leads for fundraising efforts (with particular emphasis on individual giving, including direct mail, telefunding, and web/email solicitations). Working with the Advancement Manager, this position helps in extracting, analyzing, and interpreting database records to provide key information for strategy development and decision making. This position is responsible for maintaining accurate database systems that enable the department to generate donor leads for all solicitation and engagement efforts.
Reports To: Advancement Manager
Work Hours: 9AM – 5PM Business Hours; some nights and weekends
- Manage all gift entry, data entry and acknowledgements
- Daily gift entry, reporting and reconciliation
- Produce and facilitate acknowledgement for all gifts
- Record all pertinent information regarding donors/gifts in Tessitura
- Update contact information and communication preferences, as needed
- Setup campaign, appeal, fund, designation and source structure in Tessitura database system and track solicitation efforts through accurate coding of promotions and contribution sources.
- Execute departmental segmentation, extraction and list building needs to support targeted fundraising efforts (direct mail, email, and telefunding campaigns, among others).
- Format donor records and data lists to meet requirements of external partners, including mail house and telefunding vendors.
- Work with Advancement Manager to identify system and process improvements as appropriate.
- Create tessitura training documentation, as needed. Assist, as needed, with ticketing needs for Advancement contacts.
- Serve as a visible, articulate spokesperson for CST at relevant meetings and events.
- Other duties as assigned.