The North Shore's finest dog walking and pet care service since 1999, Heaven Sent Pet Care is a
personalized, full-service, in-home pet care service providing dog walking, pet sitting, and house-sitting services in Evanston, Wilmette, and Kenilworth
Calling all pet lovers! Heaven Sent Pet Care, a professional dog walking company (serving Evanston, Wilmette, and Kenilworth) is currently looking for dynamic, caring, and trustworthy pet lovers to join our expanding team. We offer flexible, long-term positions -- start making supplemental income doing what you love!
We are currently hiring for a part-time DAILY DOG WALKER and will be thorough in finding the next good "fit" for our expanding team. If you love to spend time outdoors, are a self-starter, and are able to work independently and manage a changing schedule, this may be the job for you!
How We Work:
- Our "Daily Dog" walking services are typically performed Monday through Friday between between the hours of 10am-5pm. (Our busiest time frame is between 11am-3pm).
- We do private visits/walks for our clients. We never do "pack walks" (walking multiple clients dogs at a time)
- We pay every other week via Direct Deposit to your account.
- The rate walkers are paid ranges between $6.46-$8.50 per 25 MINUTE visit (equivalent averages to around $13-16 per hour).
- We are looking for candidates whose priority is providing quality care to our furry clients and their owners. If money is your primary motivation, this may not be the job (nor the industry) for you.
- Hours -- you get to choose how many 25-minute visits a day you do.
- Days -- we will work with our walkers to find a time frame and amount of visits per day that works with them and their schedule, but it is our preference that candidates have some consistent availability Monday through Friday, and are available during our busiest time frame between 11a-3pm
Consistent and predictable work!
- From week to week you have the same group of dogs to work with and you can count on how much work you will have.
- Typically, we will start out walkers with a "fill-in" route (filling in for other Midday dog-walkers) or a shorter route and build up the route as we are able and as the walker is comfortable. Most of our current daily walkers complete between 4-8 visits daily.
- We provide a professional work environment. This is a supported position and we are office staffed from 8am-4pm Monday through Friday for any questions or help a walker might need.
- We also have emergency contacts for walkers, if an issue arises after business hours.
- We offer continuing training and tips for new walkers to become successful in this industry