TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Manage outbound email campaigns in support of ticket sale for CSO and SCP. Create, curate, and edit content for email and social media sites. Project manage content delivery in support of digital advertising campaigns. Contribute toward the ongoing development of the CSO’s web presence and interactive strategy. Oversee other digital services to CSO Patrons and site visitors as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Copy write promotional emails, social media posts, and select cso.org content
2. Create and implement online and social media promotions.
3. Design, build and send weekly promotional, informational, and service emails to an opt-in email list through Mail2 email system.
4. Work with Marketing Director to create and execute email strategy that coincides with the creation of optimal email lists
5. Maintain outbound email schedule and work with other departments on improving organizational email processes.
6. Project manage digital advertising campaigns that involve the curation and promotion of video and article content through email and social media outlets
7. Build graphic elements of email headers and social media banners
8. Track and monitor outbound email campaign to ensure optimal campaigns and maximum effectiveness.
9. Research and seek out social media content to engage and create dialogue with online patrons
10. Facilitate social media planning process and serve as inter-departmental liaison and coordinator of social media content.
11. Responsible for posting content and day-to-day management of social media marketing
12. Oversee search engine marketing (Google key words, SEM) and reporting
13. Work with select media vendors on digital and email promotions to enhance media spends
14. Seek out new online and social media initiatives to promote ticket sales and develop relationships with the online audience.
1. Reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Bachelor’s Degree required.
2. Some experience managing and editing Web sites.
3. Ability to oversee and coordinate activities with Marketing, PR, IT and customer service personnel.
4. Intermediate level (or higher) proficiency with HTML/CSS, Photoshop and Illustrator.
5. Love of and passion for classical music
6. Working knowledge of online audio and video formats, and emerging web technologies.
7. Ability to take on many projects at once.
8. Working knowledge of Google Suite
9. Knowledge of Tessitura database
10. Previous experience with Mail2 or comparable email system
Pleasant office environment.
To apply for full-time, part-time or seasonal positions with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association:
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary history (PDF or Word attachments only) to email@example.com.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association
Human Resources Department
220 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60604
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to 312-294-3838.
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association is an Equal Opportunity employer which values and encourages a diverse workforce.