CONFERENCE CONTENT PRODUCER
If you are an independent worker, looking to work in a team environment but with specific job responsibilities and with ownership of your work, and are looking for a fast-paced, exciting work environment where subject matter changes 6-8 times per year, allowing you to learn the ins and outs of a new industry, this job is for you!
DEPARTMENT: Conference Production
LOCATION: Chicago, IL (River North)
The conference producer is a core member of the Q1 Productions team, and is responsible for developing educational content within the healthcare/life sciences industry, helping executives and companies transform the delivery and access of care for patients around the world.
· Research and develop conference content for educational meetings
· Conduct phone interviews to develop relevant and timely content
· Identify and secure executive level conference presenters
· Plan and execute 6-8 conferences annually, travel to meetings
· Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to promote meetings
· Work with production team on co-development of conference content
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, English or related field
· Two years of business (non-academic) research and writing experience
· Demonstrated ability to research and write quickly, and meet deadlines
· Self-motivated and able to work independently and with the team
· Exceptional verbal communication skills, enjoy talking to others
· Inside sales or phone based market research experience is a plus
BENEFITS & THE FUN STUFF
· Working hours provide flexibility for work-life balance
· Competitive compensation above average for the field
· Competitive benefits including medical, vision, dental and 401k
· Travel to meetings throughout the US with colleagues
· Generous PTO allotment and annual year end shut-down
ABOUT Q1 PRODUCTIONS
Q1 Productions is a Chicago-based corporation passionate about learning and education, and executes over 80 conference programs annually; ensuring executives throughout the life sciences industry have access to knowledge surrounding new regulatory and product access techniques. Our meetings are rated extremely highly and we have a tremendous following of executives that have come to depend on Q1 for their educational needs.
Q1 Productions is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com