This part-time position is chiefly responsible for managing all marketing and communications of Bubbles Academy programs and events. This position requires the exercise of discretion in judgment in matters of significance to the business, and has fiscal responsibility over the performance of the department and the business.
- Strong leadership in all marketing initiatives at Bubbles Academy.
- Increase enrollment and programming opportunities through partnerships, marketing and organic strategies
- Design, implement and track compelling marketing and branding strategies.
- Manage all marketing campaigns and brand management, including emails, social media, and event promotion at Bubbles Academy.
- Administer all online presence, advertising, media relationships, and new business development.
- Analyze marketing campaigns to determine their ROI and inform future planning.
- Manage brand collateral and support diverse customer service efforts.