We are currently seeking an Associate Director of Media Production Services to oversee the operation of all A/V facilities and events. The Associate Director, Media Production Services is a savvy technician, a communicator extraordinaire and creative problem solver. We are looking for someone who knows how to manage small and large events and has experience scheduling staff. This position will be positioned within the Media Production Services department and will focus on museum events and A/V services for staff meetings. The ideal candidate will come aboard with expert level experience on A/V equipment, fluency with the design of A/V systems, and an ability to communicate across a variety of disciplines. The candidate should have experience supervising teams and projects, providing direction to others, but also capable of scheduling staff and managing budgets. The associate director will play a critical role with making sure each and every event at the museum is a success.
- Event and Team Supervision. The director oversees multimedia event productions.
- Schedules and supervises A/V technical personnel for all museum meetings and events.
- Planning, Management. The director is responsible for invoices, employee timesheets and charging departments for A/V services.
- Research & Analysis. Perform research for designing various A/V systems and analyzing the current state of existing systems.
- Collaboration. Work with a variety of internal departments, along with the Creative Director of Video to enhance the visitor experience.