We at Make Believe Professionals (MBP) are looking for someone to join our management team! If you have experience with youth/corporate entertainment, booking coordination, & performer management, please consider applying for this position.
Reports to: Company Director (David Ziemba)
Start Date: March 15, 2018 or sooner.
Commitment per week: Half-Time (Approximately 20 hours). Some work can be done remotely; some work must be done at MPB Headquarters (The Emerald Palace) in Bridgeport, Chicago, IL.
Compensation: Weekly salary, commensurate on experience; bonuses for extra projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive all-around training from the Director & other MBP managers about current company operations & procedures.
Gigs & Performers
- Assist with fielding booking requests through online forums, emails & calls.
- Assist with matching performers to specific gigs.
- Create contracts for customers & performers.
- Assist with coordinating special needs performers may have for picking up or returning equipment, in collaboration with the Costume Manager (David Medina).
- Collect signed paperwork packet for each new performer (W9, Performer Manual, Confidentiality Agreement, & Media Release) & archive on Google Drive.
- Assist with training & managing performers who we send out for gigs.
- Periodically update MBP team contact information in master spreadsheet.
- Maintain communication streams between different company departments (Administrative, Costumes/Gear, Multimedia, & Performers.
- Coordinate needs between departments & facilitate more efficient use of resources & time across departments.
Finances & Marketing
- Assist with tracking payments received from clients & payouts to performers or other staff.
- Assist with records & renewals of company insurance, web hosting, & online memberships.
- Assist with developing new marketing materials & new strategies for marketing our services.