ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Carol Fox and Associates is a Chicago-based marketing and public relations agency specializing in arts, entertainment and lifestyle clientele. The company’s environment is dynamic and fast-paced, with a client roster that boasts many of the city’s best-known attractions and cultural institutions.
The ideal candidate will have a four-year degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field, such as marketing, advertising, or journalism, 1-2 years of experience, the ability to multi-task, an enthusiastic personality and interest in working with entertainment and/or lifestyle clientele.
- Assist in the strategizing, development and implementation of marketing plans
- Maintain marketing and advertising budgets and timelines
- Assist in the creation, negotiation and execution of advertising plans including digital, print, broadcast and out of home media
- Monitor advertising artwork deadlines and submit advertising creative to media outlets on time
- Facilitate the development of marketing materials for client initiatives and events, including writing copy, working with graphic designers, obtaining client edits/approvals, and overseeing printing and distribution
- Research and build marketing databases and secure third-party promotions
- Assist in logistics surrounding marketing campaign photo shoots including securing talent and wardrobe and coordinating details with photo shoot venues and creative team, among other responsibilities
- Assist in the project management of various marketing initiatives including but not limited to overseeing program budgets, coordinating various logistics and operations related to the client initiative and ensuring deadlines are met
- Staff client events on evenings and weekends, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
This is a full-time, salaried position to begin immediately. The salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical and optional dental insurance, a 401K savings plan, vacation pay, paid sick leave and personal time.