• Arrives at Bubbles Academy at least 30 minutes before class starts to ensure full preparedness.
• Makes sure to have all supplies needed for class prior to class starts.
• Ensures classroom is prepared for the class including the technology and the space.
• Greets parents and interacts with students at least 5 minutes before scheduled start time of class.
• Assists in creating developmentally appropriate and flexible lesson plans to respond to student curiosity and needs
• Scaffolds lessons and skills so that each student may experience success and joy of learning
• Participates in curriculum brainstorming and content development based on early learning standards for Illinois.
• Facilitates ongoing communication with parents, assists in the creation of classroom
newsletters, emails and meetings
• Conducts bi-annual parent-teacher conferences
• Maintains written documentation of classroom observations and assessments
• Attends and participates in professional development and session meetings. Completes at least 15 contact hours of professional development per year
• Makes daily announcements as required.
• Upholds health and safety standards including washing supplies that have been put in a child’s mouth.
• Fosters a positive self-image and confidence in each respective child.
• Lovingly cares for all children. Is attentive to all class members, tailoring all programs to what is most appropriate for the children in the class.
• Thinks actively about class pace and flow.
• Addresses any questions or concerns parents may have.
• Ensures and participates in housekeeping standards by:
o Putting all supplies away in a neat manner.
o After class, clearing classroom and washing dirty toys/ instruments.
o Wiping down countertops, straightening storage areas if messy and hang to dry.
• Turns off equipment at the end of class.
• Is fully prepared for each class by having full knowledge of lesson goals and having all materials prepared.
• Will be assigned to observe trainees and provide as much support and feedback as
needed. Training teachers will be expected to meet after class with a trainee and
provide verbal feedback.
• Maintains a positive outlook and attitude and mutually respectful relationships with