Dzine Studio, Inc. is seeking a fine art Administrative/Executive Assistant to assist the artist, Carlos Rolón. Must be available to begin on Monday, February 13, 2019. It's a full-time W2, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm position.
- Work directly with artist as well as studio staff to ensure open communication
- Assist in the organization and planning and execution of exhibitions and special projects
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness of studio and office space
- In charge of all studio scheduling, shipping, travel booking, and maintaining studio and office supply inventory
- Assist in in-studio photoshoots of artist’s works with assigned photographer
- Manage daily calendar of appointments as well studio projects
- Answer studio email, phone calls and other inquiries in a timely professional matter, while staying in contact with the artist on a daily basis
- Liaison with galleries, museums, collectors, non-profits and special project contacts in the best interest of the artist and in a timely fashion
- Handle contracts and payments with outside vendors in a professional and timely manner
- Manage and assist with paperwork in regard to all exhibitions, installations, and special projects
- Responsible for all bookkeeping, independent contractor payments, and project budget management; QuickBooks knowledge is a plus
- Manage exhibition logistics; coordinate details for special projects with the artist and main studio fabricator.
- Possible supervision of full or part time intern(s)/assistant(s)
- Work with studio archivist to maintaininventory tracking andimage archive for works produced in the studio to include paintings and sculpture. Manage artist’s 20+ year archive of images