We are currently accepting resumes for an Administrative internship position with our organization for the Winter/Spring of 2019. The position is unpaid; however we would love to help you receive academic credit. This position includes one-on-one mentoring with senior staff members and hands-on education in the day to day operations of a nonprofit performing arts organization. We try to cater your internship to your area(s) of interest, whether that is marketing, development, box office, or general management.
Internship responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- General Office – Provide general office support including answering phones, copying, mailing, assisting with meetings, day-of concert support, and various other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Marketing – Assist the Director of Communications and Director of Sales with implementing marketing strategies to help the Sinfonietta gain additional recognition, assemble and distribute promotional materials, assist Box Office & Digital Media Manager with social media and general website maintenance.
- Box Office – Provide support to the Box Office & Digital Media Manager, assisting with ticket orders, ticket mailing, will-call.
- Development – Assist Director of Development and Development Associate with grant research, annual fund, special event planning.
- Education/Outreach – Create student program notes for Chicago Public School student concertgoers. Provide support to the Director of Education/Outreach.