Tuesday, April 17 and Wednesday, April 18
2:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Are you using QuickBooks Online? This two-part Learning Lab will show you some tips and shortcuts that’ll help you cut down on time spent working, while maximizing the accuracy of your reports.
• Overall settings and structure
• User access
• Memorized and automated transactions
• Banking downloads and account reconciliations
• Clients vs. vendors
• Detail vs. summary transactions
• Payroll setup, timesheets, and processing
• Importing options to reduce data entry (i.e. from third-party payroll, PayPal, etc.)
• Exporting data
• Financial reports and notes
• Audit preparation and attachments
QuickBooks Online gives you many ways to improve your efficiency, and after this Learning Lab, you’ll be able to choose which options work best for your organization.
This course is meant for organization financial staff, including Executive Directors, Finance Managers, Office Managers, bookkeepers and accountants.
This session is limited to 10 people. Registration will close once capacity is reached.