As a nonprofit professional, your organization is collecting all sorts of marketing related information: customer demographics, website analytics, donor leads and more. But is it organized? Is it segmented? Is it informing decisions? Data collection is useless without an intention to use the information.
In this two-part session, Peapod Insights and Marketing Analytics Analyst Marilyn He will bring practical skill-building in Google Analytics, Google Forms, and Excel to this Learning Lab. Attendees will apply this technical knowledge to real-world case studies and learn to collect good data through surveys that will maximize your marketing performance. This Learning Lab is suited for organizations of all shapes and sizes - the tools used in these workshops are accessible and no CRM experience is required.
Purchase a class pack and save! Register here.
Part 1 Learning Objectives:
- Attendees will learn to collect good data about your audience from Google Analytics
- Attendees will learn to build a survey in Google Forms and extract audience data from it
- Attendees will gain the skills to manipulate their audience data in Excel for two key case studies:
- Reporting an informative, data-driven recap to the Board after a program or event ends
- Persuading local companies to join as event sponsors during the planning phase
Part 2 Learning Objectives:
- Attendees will understand the principles of A/B testing for digital marketing campaigns
- Attendees will learn to use UTM tags to accurately measure campaign performance and discuss KPIs
- Attendees will build a marketing campaign report in Excel