Two Fellows will be selected annually. These artists will be veteran performance makers already past the initial research phase of the development of their new works. These individuals will be awarded six months of studio time to complete the creation of their new projects and undergo an intense rehearsal process to hone and fine tune their performances prior to a shared two-week run of their works at Links Hall.
Awarded artists will receive:
Six months of rehearsal space in the Links Hall studios, 15hrs of rehearsal space per week during weekday mornings and afternoons exclusively. (Evenings and weekends are dedicated to performance and workshop programs.)
- A stipend of $500 per month over the course of the Fellowship
- Workshop and Rehearsal support from the Art of Rehearsal coaches
- Dramaturgical stipend to contract a dramaturge for 20 hours of work at $20 an hour.
- An intensive technical workshop.
- Free access to performances and discussions at Links Hall
- A works-in-progress showing as a part of Links Hall’s Fall WIP Monday Night Series.
- Professional development guidance in marketing and finance from Links Hall’s Staff.
- Fiscal Sponsorship at Links Hall for any additional financial needs of your Fellowship Project.
- A two-week run at Links Hall to premier your performance.