Now accepting artwork submissions for the 7th Annual Square Foot Show! This unique event brings artists of all abilities together in one space to showcase their artwork. Last year's event featured over 130 works of art from across the globe.
This open-call exhibition is non-juried and free to participate in.
- Completed artwork (including any framing) must measure 12"x12"
- All mediums accepted
- Artists of all skill levels are welcome
- All artwork must arrive ready to hang
- Complete the online application
- Print the application and attach it directly to the back of your artwork
- Deliver artwork in person or ship directly to:
Arts of Life
c/o Megan Harrigan
1963 Johns Drive
Glenview, IL 60025
Submission Deadline: March 12th, 2018 at 3pm.
Questions? Contact Megan Harrigan at email@example.com or 847-486-0808
We look forward to exhibiting your artwork!
The Arts of Life advances the creative arts community by providing artists with intellectual and developmental disabilities a collective space to expand their practice and strengthen their leadership.