The Affair of the Arts is celebrating its 10th year! The holiday art fair will be Nov. 19, 2014. We welcome submissions from fine artists and fine craft artisans alike!
- Final Deadline to submit is Aug 1, 2017.
- Please submit a separate jury fee and application for each fine art or craft category to be considered.
(If your fee is submitted online with an account for another name, please note this with your submission.)
- You must include a jury fee postmarked or received by August 1, 2017 (either via post or email) to be considered for the show.
- The ‘early bird’ submission rate is $20 (per category) through May 31.
- Starting June 1 through August 1, the fee is $25.
- Booth fees range from $70 - $135.
- Artists who participate in the show handle their own sales and keep 100% of their sales.
- Visit AffairOfTheArts.ORG to read full show details found in the 2014 Affair of the Arts Application form.
*For more information on this and other calls, visit: http://xculturearts.com
Please note that as space is limited, this is a juried show. Why submit early?
This enables us make sure all mediums are represented and helps us to make sure that AOTA is the best event possible.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Affair of the Arts is a Fine Art & Artisan Gift Show held at The Shores of Turtle Creek, a picturesque venue located in Spring Grove, IL just in time for holiday shopping. The spacious lodge will be filled with 10,000 sq. ft of original artwork and artisan crafts for one day only: Sunday, November 19. This is the 7th annual Affair of the Arts, and we are happy to say that the event has developed a healthy, dedicated following of shoppers who attend to shop locally for the holiday season from the 40+ artists who sell at the event.