Bobby's Bike Hike, Chicago's premier tour company since 2002, hires fun and energetic performers every year to join our team of full and part-time Tour Guide Leaders. Imagine putting your performing and leadership skills to work while keeping in shape this season showing off the history and landmarks of our great city.
If you are:
- A performer and, more importantly, a leader
- Passionate about history, culture, and food
- Able and excited to walk or ride a bicycle several hours a day (at a leisurely pace)
- Convinced Chicago is the greatest city in the world
Then Bobby's Bike Hike could be a good fit for you! Previous guiding experience, an active lifestyle, and speaking multiple languages are strong pluses. But personality, passion, and charisma are the primary requirements.
Why Bobby's Bike Hike -- Chicago Tours?
Bobby's Bike Hike is Chicago's premier tour company for bike, walking, food and cultural tours. We are proud to be consistently ranked as Chicago's #1 Rated Tour Company for the past 16 years on both Tripadvisor and Yelp. Our company culture is what truly sets us apart. We're excited to have you join our growing team of motivated tour leaders who are professional and fun, offering you an industry-leading training program to make sure you are ready to show off your talents and ability. Bobby's Bike Hike offers on average 50-55 tours per week during the busy season and offer both seasonal and year-round employment for all bike, walking, and food tour guides. Schedules are flexible.
Tours we offer: Bicycle Tours (March -- December):
- Lakefront Neighborhoods Tour
- Bikes, Bites, & Brews Tour
- Westside Foodie Tour
- City Lights at Night Tour
- Old Chicago Gangster Tour
- Museums & Parks at Sunset Tour
- Bobby's 'Tike' Hike: Kid's Edition
- Bobby's Fright Hike: Halloween Edition
Year-round Walking & Food Tours:
- Chicago Favorites Food Tour
- Bobby's Sweets & Spirits Dessert Tour
- Chinatown Food Tour
- Riverwalk Tour
- Chicago Craft Beer Walking Tour
- Holiday Hike: Season Sampling Tour
How to Apply:
For consideration, please email EMPLOYMENT@BOBBYSBIKEHIKE.COM your cover letter in the body of the email (no attachments please) explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this position. In the same email COPY AND PASTE your resume and a photo showing your smiling face.
Use the subject line: ARTIST RESOURCE PERFORMER - TOUR LEADER
PLEASE NO CALLS OR DROP-INS. EMAIL ONLY FOR CONSIDERATION.