The Chicago Public Library (CPL) seeks local visual artists to exhibit in neighborhood branch libraries across the city to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept. 15-Oct. 15, 2017).
For consideration, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2017:
- Artist Statement
- Website URL or JPEG images of three representative works
- Dimensions of your artwork
ALL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS must be met for consideration. Any submission that is lacking, sent after due date or incomplete will not be considered. Artists will be responsible for installing and removing their works from the library locations.
You may also indicate:
- Any preferred CPL branch or district library
- If CPL can add your application materials to the Chicago Artists Archive: http://www.chipublib.org/archival_post/chicago-artists-archives/
- If you would like to work with a branch library to present a program about your work
Please email email@example.com with any questions.